Reliant Group is a fast-growing Ground Up Private Equity Firm seeking a CFO/Controller to manage financial operations, reporting, and controls. This role is suited for an individual who wants to join a company with a start-up mentality positioned to be a Market Leader in multiple industries in the next 5 Years. This is NOT a 9-5 type position. Firm is looking for an individual who wants to be a part of a greater mission and reap the financial rewards of growing a new company.
The Controller is responsible for financial operations, reporting, and controls of the company’s growing portfolio. As the firm evolves, the Controller may take on additional responsibilities. The position will report to the Firm’s Partners and will work closely with the management team that he/she supports.
Responsibilities Will Include, But Are Not Limited To:
– Building out an accounting team (Bookkeepers, AR & AP Personnel) to meet the operational needs of the organization
– Management of the Financial Team
– Performing month-end/quarter-end close and financial statement preparation
– Leading annual budgeting and re-forecasting processes and maintaining operating models for holdings
– Monitoring cash positions and cash planning
– Assisting with preparation of investor reporting, tracking of performance metrics, and working closely with Management and Investors
– Assisting with preparation of monthly analysis for management
– Develop budgets and monitor for variance in concert with Firm’s Partners
– Maintaining accounting and payroll systems and processes
– Furthering the use of analytical tools, analyses, and metrics to better assess overall business performance, variances from plan, and projections (i.e., flash reports, dashboard metrics, etc.)
– Coordinating of annual tax work with outside accounting firms for all entities and compliance reporting and examinations.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. CPA and/or Master’s Degree preferred.
– 7-10 years progressive accounting experience, with Controller or Director-level experience preferred.
– Familiarity with various accounting software preferred and strong skills in Excel / Office Products required.
– Prior experience in Private Equity or Multi Holdings Organization Structure
Benefits Offered Include:
– Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
– 401(k) Matching
– Life Insurance
– PTO/Generous Holiday Schedule
Candidates can email their resumes/cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More info can be found at www.reliant-grp.