Hours: 40 hours/week
Compensation: Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience
The Reliant Group of Companies is seeking an experienced, dependable, highly motivated Executive Assistant to manage the professional affairs of the firm’s Managing Partner. The Executive Assistant will provide direct, day-to-day support to the Managing Partner and liaise with partners and clients alike, via email, phone and in person. The ideal candidate multitasks with great proficiency, thinks proactively, is able to pivot depending on the various demands of the day, and is eager to learn in an exciting, rewarding environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Manage a busy calendar and coordinate meetings across multiple participants.
– Organize video conferences via Teams, Zoom and other Collaboration platforms.
– Prepare presentations in .ppt, Excel, Word, and Adobe.
– File, organize and perform other streamlining duties to assist the Managing Partner.
– Maintain CRM of clients, partners, and prospects.
– Coordinate travel arrangements.
– Assist with office management, answering phones, as needed.
Requirements of this role:
– Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
– Proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Proficiency in Outlook (email, calendar, contacts)
– Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat
– Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
– Strong organizational and communications skills
Benefits of this role:
– Extensive Benefits Package including Health/Dental/Vision insurance.
– 401k matching
– Life Insurance
– Generous PTO/Vacation Schedule
Applicants may submit their resumes/cover letters to email@example.com